Sunday, November 25, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end or the beginning

The weeks really did go by very rapidly. I have become acquainted with many things during this time from blogging to You Tube, and especially the cute avatars. However, I found it most difficult to find the time at work to do so many lessons per week. I did have to resort to doing some of these at home. My home computer is down, so I've been lagging behind trying to get the lessons finished. The test now will be how many of the things we have been introduced to, will we actually continue with. Many great tools. I had no idea that there were so many wonderful tools available to us just with a click of the mouse. It has been a great experience even if we don't persue some of these things. I do also feel that we should have been given more training hours than the 10 for this project.

No comments: